What is Online Alarm service?
It is a service that uses alarm sensors to warn intruders from outside the target when the target is unoccupied at night or on holidays. When there is an abnormality, SECOM’s control center will receive an alarm signal transmitted through the phone line or internet connection, and the emergency response force personnel will be dispatched to that target. The system is also able to detect abnormal conditions such as damaged sensors, connection loss, or when workers forget to turn on the emergency response system before leaving.
* The emergency response personnel are dispatched from our guard depot, so the responding scope is somewhat limited.
Advantages of online alarm service
- 24/7 monitoring
- SECOM’s control center operates 24 hours, operating personnel are always at the center ready to assist.
- Equipment rental service
- The monthly rental fee is a fixed fee that includes equipment maintenance costs and Burglary insurance. SECOM technical staff are always available to check for any system problems. This service brings customers absolute peace of mind.
- Device abnormal monitoring
- Not only monitoring intrusion from the outside, our service also has the ability to connect and monitor the alarms of equipment such as fire alarm terminal cabinets, NVR video recorders of the camera system, cold storage, and freezers.
We highly recommend our security service
to the following customers
- Factory / Warehouse
- F&B restaurants
- Retail store
- Private Home
- For factories and warehouses, the security problems are how to manage access, import and export of goods and equipment, fire prevention and control, as well as disease control. Secom will advise and provide the most suitable security solutions for each of your needs.
- The security solution provided by Secom will solve all the insecurities about losing cash revenue, equipment, ingredients, food, or being remotely monitored, that restaurants are facing. Secom will advise and provide the most suitable security solutions for each of your needs.
- Valuable assets, equipment, important information as well as cash that are easily stolen, workers forgetting to lock the door before leaving, the offices being broken into during long vacations, and workers' access control are the biggest security risks of all offices. Secom will advise and provide the most suitable security solutions for each of your needs.
- With retail stores, managers are always worried about the risk of stolen goods, cash, valuables, and the remote security monitoring for safety. Secom will advise and provide the most suitable security solutions for each of your needs.
- For private homes, we often worry about things being stolen, being broken into during long vacations, or whether the camera system is enough to ensure safety or not. Secom will advise and provide the most suitable security solutions for each of your needs.