- SECOM PLUS
Video Surveillance -
Alarm Monitoring service
- New security solution intergrating Video Surveilance system and Alarm Monitoring bring safety and convenience to all customer. Customer can remote to Alarm system by application installed on smartphone. When system trigger alarm signal, short video footage of camera at premise also be sent as notification to help both Customer and Control Center of Secom can understand premise's status clearly.
02SECOM security solutions
- F&B Restaurant
- Retail store
- Private Home
- For factories and warehouses, the security problems are how to manage access, import and export of goods and equipment, fire prevention and control, as well as disease control. Secom will advise and provide the most suitable security solutions for each of your needs.
- The security solution provided by Secom will solve all the insecurities about losing cash revenue, equipment, ingredients, food, or being remotely monitored, that restaurants are facing. Secom will advise and provide the most suitable security solutions for each of your needs.
- Valuable assets, equipment, important information as well as cash that are easily stolen, workers forgetting to lock the door before leaving, the offices being broken into during long vacations, and workers' access control are the biggest security risks of all offices. Secom will advise and provide the most suitable security solutions for each of your needs.
- With retail stores, managers are always worried about the risk of stolen goods, cash, valuables, and the remote security monitoring for safety. Secom will advise and provide the most suitable security solutions for each of your needs.
- For private homes, we often worry about things being stolen, being broken into during long vacations, or whether the camera system is enough to ensure safety or not. Secom will advise and provide the most suitable security solutions for each of your needs.
03Why is Secom always the first choice?
- Number of contracts using the group's online alarm monitoring service
- Diverse experience. Number of online contracts of branches outside Japan
- Number of branches across the globe
SECOM is always trusted and chosen
by many customers from diverse industries.
04SECOM Safety and Security Column
- SECOM News
TAKE A LOOK BACK WITH SECOM AND NITTAN AT SECUTEC...
On July 2023, Secutech exhibition in Hanoi took place successfully. SECOM and NITTAN are pleased to welcome the delegates and customers who ...
Aug. 7, 2023
- Security Solutions
SOLUTIONS TO KEEP YOUR HOME AND BUSINESS SAFE
Nowadays, the situation of information security still contains many complicated factors, especially the crime of theft is increasingly sophisticated, causing frustration and ...
Jul. 18, 2023
- SECOM News
[INFOGRAPHIC] WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT SECOM PLUS
SECOM PLUS is a new security solution, which is combined Secom’s Online monitoring Alarm Service with premise’s CCTV system. Our solution ...
Jun. 22, 2023
- SECOM News
ANNOUNCING SECOM NEW OFFICE IN DA NANG
To our Valued Customers, We are excited to announce that our SECOM Da Nang office was relocated to a new location on ...
May. 23, 2023
- SECOM News
A GREETING LETTER FROM NEW GENERAL DIRECTOR
Dear valued customers, First of all, I would like to sincerely thank you for your support for Secom Vietnam. In 2006, we ...
Apr. 25, 2023
- SECOM News
WHAT IS SECOM? WHY IS SECOM?
SECOM is a largest security service provider in Japan. Today, we are providing security and peace of mind in 18 countries and ...
Apr. 5, 2023
05Bring safety from Japan to the World.
With the ideal for the community, SECOM Group is currently providing security services to 17 countries and territories. Especially in 13 countries and territories in Asia, Europe and Australia, the number of contracts of online alarm monitoring and emergency response is more than 33 million. Our efficient, economic online alarm service is well received across the countries.
- Established in 1962, SECOM is recognized as Japan's first security services provider.
- Established in 1978 with the cooperation of Gold Sun Group. Listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange in 1993.
- Established a joint venture with Samsung Corporation to open the company in 1981. In 1996, the company's shares were listed on the Korean stock exchange.
- In 1987, established a joint venture with Saha Group.
- Established in 1990 and secured many contracts to provide security services to governmental agencies
- Consolidated the company in 1991. Provide services for airports, banks, etc. Rank TOP 3 in the UK market
- In 1991, established a joint venture with The Lion Group and the Malaysian Police Association.
- Starting with the first branch opened in Beijing in 1992, Secom has continuously expanded its offices from the mainland to the islands. Currently, there are 13 branches and 124 responsive points.
- Established a joint venture with the police force in 1992
- Established in 1994 and recently highly appreciated in anti-terrorism security
- Came to Vietnam in 2006, had the official brand “Secom” since 2014 after loosened regulations on business management
- In 2011, Secom Guardall NZ became a member of the Secom group. The company now provides total security services to the center areas of Auckland city
- In 2013, established a joint venture with Shwe Thanlwin Group, which started operating from April 2015.
- In 2019, established a joint venture with Calik Group to open Secom Aktif in Istanbul